Please be sure to wear approved safety eyewear any time working around tools . To access a video of this procedure, please click here. The FatMax Extreme? 10-817, is a 25mm heavy duty snap off with a 4 blade capacity and automatic blade reload. At the base of the knife, we have the blade snapper, and on the other side, the magazine to hold up to 3 spare blades with one more in the slider. To snap off a blade, push the slider forward to the etched line on the blade, and tighten the thumb screw, locking the blade in place. Insert the blade into your snapper, then, with the etched side of the blade down, hold the snapper securely to your work surface, and raise the back of the knife. To change blades, extend the slider to the forward position, and grasping the blade on the back side, pull it out, while pushing the slider forward. Once the old blade is out, push the slider all the way to the bottom, and it will automatically pick up the next blade. To reload your knife with fresh blades, remove any old blades from the slider, and remove the magazine from the knife. Carefully insert up to 4 new blades in the magazine, and slide it back into the knife handle. Slide the pusher to the bottom, and it will pick up the next blade.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?