If you forget to unplug an inverter charger, you don't need to worry. Inverter chargers provide for optimal charge maintenance. When the green light comes on, you can leave it connected until you use the car or motorcycle.
Articles in this section
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the inverter charger?