Certain saws produced are capable of cutting aluminum. However this must be checked in the instruction manual of the saw, if the saw is capable of cutting aluminum it would require a blade specifically designed for cutting non ferrous (soft) metal, otherwise, the saw will be placed under too much strain for it to operate effectively.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?