You remove the screw, open the knife and pull the blade out to replace it. For pictures, or if you need help reassembling the knife, please see the attached pdf file.
Articles in this section
- How to remove paper insert from Stanley Knives
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- CE Declaration of conformity on our tape measures
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?