To make your job easier, we have marked our jig saw blades for either wood or metal cutting. As a rule, the more teeth on the blade the better the finish of the cut. We also recommend keeping a minimum of 2 teeth in the material at all times.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?